Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Open Door MADNESS!

Yes.  Madness.

I occasionally am bad at this blog thing.  I go through spurts where I absolutely must blog about every piddling little thing and then lulls where I realize my life is really boring and no one wants to read about it.

So, now that I'm depressed, let's get on with it!

I'm gonna start using labels so anyone not interested in hearing me call for the arrest of certain asshole political figures can ignore them.

Anyway, so I'm submitting Xenotone to this.  A fiction/fantasy publisher is having an open door month where they take in all the detritus of the wannabes with the hope of fishing something worthwhile out of the garbage bin of mankind.  It's like being a freegan, but with peoples hopes and dreams.

It's pretty interesting, I've been submitting mostly to agents, this'll be the first time I'll be going straight to the publisher.  I looked through some of their books and they look pretty interesting.  Worth checking out, ya know.

Anyway, thought I'd give a little writing update.  I'll keep all you non-existent readers in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment