Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feature #1: From 0 to fuckup in 20 seconds

Ow.

You know it's really like a positive, physical gut-punch when you freeze up in the middle of a performance. When you freeze up at the BEGINNING of a performance, well, it's kind of like one of those Mortal Kombat uppercuts where blood flies out of you for no discernible reason.

It went like this:


It wasn't so bad, though, after I regained consciousness, I finished the set without messing up again.  It just sucked to mess up 30 seconds into my set.  That's what I get for trying new things.

Well, anyway, there's another feature coming up Thursday.  This time the audience won't be 2/3rds my friends, so that'll probably make me a lot more comfortable and much less likely to fuck up.

I think that's how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment