Monday, March 14, 2011

If God exists, he's a jerk.

So I heard blogging can be cathartic.  I'm trying to think of a way I can write down the frustration I'm feeling right now.  I'm thinking it would be composed of maybe 20% sadness, another 10% anger and 70% curses.

Something like: WAHARGHFUCKDAMMITCRAP!!!

I think that had the right proportions.

So certain events happened in my life recently that made me decide I am romantically cursed.

Not to mention I got accepted to a program that I think I must have been drunk when I applied to.  It's a Masters of Public Health program which, when you get right down to it, has nothing to do with anything I'm interested in.

And now this stupid agent wants to see my whole manuscript.  And the feature, of course.  And a new gig.

SO.  This is my calendar right now:


Yes.  This is a pile of first-world problems.  And I should probably be happy (Except for the relationship thing, I'd turn gay, but I realize men are just as bad as women.) but this is catharsis, goddammit.  And what's catharsis without whining and gratuitous swearing?

Bullshit.  That's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment