Friday, December 10, 2010

Let the rejecting BEGIN!

Just sent out the first query for my second novel, Xenotone.

I feel like Malefici (my first novel) has gotten rejected so many times it's like this gruff, crotchety old man and it's like "Oh, you young whippersnapper, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

And Xenotone's like "Whatever, old man, I totally know what I'm doing."

I think my rejection scorecard is like at 5.  I wanna go for a high score.  I wonder if there's a prize for having the most unsellable novel ever.  Just send envelopes full of cat shit to agents and ask them what they thought of my manuscript.

Fun times!

UPDATE:
Got my first rejection for Xenotone! It's not so bad if you pretend your work is the cocky kid you hated in high school.  Haha, suck it up, novel!  No one likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment