Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cha-cha-changes!

Some blog style changes here and the addition of a self-aggrandizing banner.  Badass, huh? It's what happens when I get excited with photoshop.  There's like every filter ever designed on that thing.  I think that makes me a good artist.

Anyway, if you have any suggestions for how to make this blog more...I guess, legible, let me know.

Also, all apologies for posting nothing but bad poetry for the past few postings.  Whatever writing time I have is taken up by this NaPoWriMo stuff.  But, I mean, you got a Lincoln rap out of it.  So, you can't really complain.

And yes, I'm aware no one comments on this blog and for all I know, no one reads it.  But talking to myself sounds so much more official when it's typed up online.  There's the POTENTIAL that someone might, you know, read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment