Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breakthrough or strike two?

Whoo!

I'm submitting to the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest Thing Awesome Face!

Of course, I'm submitting Malefici, rather than the newer novel.  That's not really an "of course", because the newer novel is BETTER.  But it's also part one of a two-part novel and I feel like if you're gonna have a breakthrough novel, it should be a complete one, amirite?

So we'll see how this goes.  And by see how this goes, I mean anticipate horrible failure.

In other  news, I'm going to a slam tonight:


That's right, I'm gonna be slamming faces and taking names, and I'm all out of bubblegum or whatever that expression is.

Also, in other news, I'm going to be comedian.

Man, if my life were a meal, I'd be carb-loading like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment