Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Size to cutness ratio

So I went to a middle school to a poetry contest.  I totally mopped the floor with them.

Just kidding.  They were really good.

But anyway, so there were all these little kids all dressed up and doing their poetry.  And half of them were in full-fledged suits.  And it occurred to me that there is absolutely nothing cuter than a small child in a suit.  I think the relationship looks kind of like this:

It's just the truth.  When I have children, they will be wearing suits always.  If they ever question it, it'll go like this:
Kid: Dad, why do I have to wear a suit all the time?
Me: Because if you're not cute, I'm not your father.
Kid: So, if I take off the suit-
Me: You're not my child.  Now fix that tie.  You call that a Windsor knot?!

Mmm...parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment