Friday, March 22, 2013

Reminding myself I still write

Because I need a reminder from time to time that there's more to life than charts and graphs.  Don't we all, right?

So two events coming up in the next week:
Indoor Voices by 826LA, a reading series by the great people at 826 where myself and a few other people with too much spare time will be reading/speaking the hell out of some poetry.

Also:
Word Salad LA, a monthly storytelling event that's $5 to get in (only $5!) and treats you to 7 sexy writers telling you stories about how interesting their lives are.  It's 10 minutes a piece, which makes the whole event last a really kind of convenient amount of time
8pm,
1411 Lincoln Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291

It will actually be my first foray into the storytelling universe and we'll see how that goes.  Also, it's the explanation why I wrote a blog post.  Because I gave them this blog as my website so I need to put up the illusion that I still have a pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment